Oct 22, 2008

AES Success!

My student loan is finally back to normal... after about a month of dilly-dallying on the company's part. And yes, I checked into it and I could still make payments (and did, in fact) while it was in deferrment, but it's the principle of the thing. I was really annoyed that they could just do whatever they wanted with my loan, without even checking with me first. But after the polite-yet-borderline-nasty letter I sent a few weeks ago, I am now officially back in repayment!! Woot!

2 comments:

JR Moreau said...

I've had to ask several times to have my payment schedule modified. I think they like the idea of interest-only payments a little too much!

Dolly Iris said...

Why must dealing with student loans always be such a hassle? It's so annoying!! We are trying to be responsible people and THEY are messing us up and making more work for us. It's nuts!