Feb 18, 2009

Scaled-back Spring Break Plans

I've decided that since I'm going to (hopefully) be doing a lot of traveling this summer and next, Miami and South Carolina are out for spring break this year. My spring break is going to be one spent relaxing at home with the family. The other night I was talking to my little sister though, and since she has spring break the same week, we decided to take a day trip together to NY. I've been there a million times in the past few years, but she was only there once when she was little. It should be really cool. The only thing on our agenda so far is to go to Anthony Bourdain's restaurant, because, let's face it, we are both just a little bit obsessed with him. He doesn't cook there anymore, but all the recipes are still his, which is awesome. And if he actually stopped in that day and we got to meet him, I'm pretty sure we would both die of excitement. Other than that though, I'm still not sure what we'll do.

2 comments:

JR Moreau said...

Which restaurant is Anthony Bourdain's? That sounds awesome!

If you meet him give him my information and tell him I'll make him richer than he already is! :-p

ashley said...

It's called Les Halles, and it's French style food. We're going for lunch so it's cheaper.