Feb 9, 2009

Spring Break

I just got invited by two different girls to go on trips with them for spring break, within the course of an hour. One asked me to Hilton Head, SC and one asked me to Miami!! I want to go soooo badly, it would be so much fun to go there with my new friends. Plus I've never been anywhere for spring break, so I feel like I should go just to experience it. And technically I do have the money for it, since I have my Travel Fund. I do have a lot of big(ish) trips planned for this summer though, so I feel like I should save it. Also, my mom expects me home on spring break, and she will probably get really upset if I don't come home. I think it's safe to say that I have myself a conundrum here. Oh what to do, what to do?

1 comments:

its me, sam said...

Go and have fun with your friends. Get drunk , act stupid because there will be very few people you know around. This is coming from a mom, but everyone needs to do the spring break thing at least once...