Jul 1, 2009

"No Clothes June" was a Success!

My June goal to not buy any clothing or accessories in June was successful!! I made it the whole month without buying anything unnecessary. And the cool thing was, since I made it an official goal for myself instead of just thinking “oh I should stop buying so many clothes,” it wasn’t so hard! I mean, I’m not gonna lie, I was seriously tempted when delia’s sent me their clearance catalog full of cute discounted things, but I managed to make it through the month without much difficulty. I will have to try this again sometime in the future!

3 comments:

me in millions said...

Congrats! That was my June goal too. I made it too!!!!

Lucy said...

Congrats!

HighClassLowIncome said...

Congratulations! I've received tons of emails from websites with awesome 4th of July sales but I've been trying my best to fight temptation.