Dec 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hi all, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! We just finished our little shindig with the fam. It was a successful year as far as presents go- I think everyone liked what I got them... although we did have a big of a problem with my mom's gift. She bought the exact same Wii game for my dad that I bought for her! But it's ok, it made everyone laugh and we can always exchange it for something else. My parents got me a new ipod nano, which I'm totally in love with. It's green and shiny and cute and takes videos! I can't wait to play around with it more once it's done charging. My mom also bought me the new Burt's Bees acne line, since my visit to the dermatologist's office wasn't so successful the other day ($215 for a tube of cream-- no way I can afford that!). I seriously hope it works. Everything else was mostly clothes and books, which are also needed and loved. And tomorrow it's off to my uncle's house for more presents and food! Hope your holidays are going well too!

0 comments: