Sep 13, 2008

Financial Goals Review

On Thursday I got my last paycheck from my old job. It was a payout of all of my vacation time, and since I had about 90 hours saved up, it was even bigger than my regular paychecks were! All of that money went right into the Car Repair Fund in my savings account. I finally reached my savings goals on all three of the funds I started out with when I started this blog! In addition, I have $1,000 saved up for a new car, and am consistently working on paying down my student loan. Overall, I'm feeling quite accomplished today. And it's only 10 in the morning!

5 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I only received 50 hours of vacation time and I thought I was rolling in it! Congrats on using the money responsibly.

Canadian Saver said...

Excellent! You're really doing awesome :-)

Dolly Iris said...

That is great! You've really made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. Soon you'll be debt free and driving some new wheels!

JR Moreau said...

Excellent job! You're feeling accomplished for a reason!

My job only has PTO instead of sick/vacation time. If it isn't used by the end of the year, it's gone. So, good call taking the payout!

MsFit said...

Hi!
nice blog.
I'm bookmarking it.
feel free to check out my blogs

My Quests 4 Cash-Proof of pay, paying sites and more:
http://cashquests.blogspot.com/

My Frugal blog- Freebies, tips, cool sites and more:
http://lipglossnpinups.blogspot.com/

MsFit