Nov 3, 2008

October in Review

Well, since October is now over, I thought it would be good to do a little recap of how well I did in achieving these goals.

1. Don't spend more than $40 a week on entertainment/dining out. YES! This was more or less successful!!

2. Try not to waste so much food. YES! I tried some new recipes, but they were very delicious this time around and so I didn't waste the food. I think maybe I am getting better at guessing what will taste good or what won't.

3. Have some money left over at the end of the month to put into my IRA. ...not really, no. I don't really have any money leftover at all.

2 comments:

Dolly Iris said...

You did really great with your October goals. I flopped but I'm feeling good about November already! ;)

JR Moreau said...

Extra for your IRA is truly extra. It is great that you're shooting for that though. Making all these benchmarks on a students budget is gutsy!