Jan 19, 2009

Restaurant Challenge Going Well...

Remember how I mentioned a few posts ago about limiting my dining out to once a week? Well, so far, it's working! Granted, I've only been back at school for one week, but still. Last week I only went out to eat once, at this really cool sandwich place I never went to before. I went with the writing group that I am now a part of. We might go again tonight when we meet, but I'm not sure. Hopefully this week goes just as well, but we'll see if I can keep this up once the warmer weather kicks in and I'll want to do other things besides stay dry and warm at home. Not that I believe this will ever happen... I don't think the snow is ever going to stop accumulating and just melt already!

1 comments:

JR Moreau said...

She's the best cat ever. I owe my mom and sis big time for her :-) A late but well worth the wait Xmas present!

How have you been? Busy I'm guessing? Hopefully a good kind of busy!